Belitung Getaway!

So I finally end my 3 years polytechnic life in Singapore! Yay! After decided, that I need to go back to my sweetest island Lombok first before everything else.. My parents invited me to join them to a wedding party at Belitung. I was so excited~ :D Belitung is an island on the east coast of Sumatra, Indonesia in the Java Sea. The island is known for its pepper and for its tin. One of my favourite movie made by true : Laskar Pelangi (The Rainbow Troops) by Andrea Hirata, makes Belitung sounds so interesting to me. Here are some of the picturess!


This is where we stayed. Located in a small village, Desa Gantung. Its the mayor's house! :p


Whats very special about beaches in belitung is this! So many gigantic stones in the sea! and its so beautiful


Look what i've found! Starfisshhhh~



View up from the mercusuar! :)


Our group photo! Guess which one is my mom? hehehe my dad is the one behind every photos!


Life is Good!Cherishing every moments~


Cheers,



Gracia

Comments

Popular Posts